We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 6th e-Technologies in Engineering Education Conference, which will take place at Gdańsk University of Technology on 19-20 September 2019.
The conference aims to popularize the latest technologies in engineering education and to show good practices in this area. The honorary patronage over the Conference was taken by:
Rector of the Gdańsk University of Technology prof. dr hab. inż. Jacek Namieśnik
Rector of the AGH University of Science and Technology prof. dr hab. inż. Tadeusz Słomka
Our Conference is aimed at (but not restricted to):
- university employees conducting classes in technical fields and using e-technologies in education,
- companies that create and use the latest technologies, and provide training,
- specialists producing tools for online education and mobile solutions,
- companies producing and selling software and equipment supporting the design of virtual laboratories, as well as employees of such laboratories,
- students of technical faculties interested in using e-technologies to enrich their education,
- teachers of high schools, interested in the use of the internet, multimedia and other modern technologies in education,
- administrators of distance learning platforms (Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas / Instructure, Drupal, WebCT, etc.).
We cordially invite you to participate in our Conference.
We expect that the next editions will become an opportunity for an even broader international exchange of experiences.
More details are available at: pg.edu.pl/etee2019
Previous editions of the Conference: pg.edu.pl/etee